Memory Care – Assisted Living
Pending Building Name
Within the attractive and modern assisted living portion of Spurgeon Senior Community, we offer a memory care wing with tastefully appointed studio apartments in a secured area with access to a beautiful outdoor enclosed courtyard.
Scenic views of Iowa’s iconic farmland and neighboring Raccoon River Valley Recreation Trail offer a unique setting; rural, yet close to the Des Moines metro area hospitals and other urban conveniences.
From residents who require minimal assistance to those requiring more personalized care, we provide a comprehensive range of services, including those with memory issues.
Spurgeon Assisted Living Apartment Features:
- Memory Care area is secure
- Kitchenette: Sink, refrigerator, and a room for a bistro table and chairs
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Secured building and alarmed 24 hours
- On-site: Salon, spa, and exercise rooms
- Emergency call pendant
Basic Services for Assisted Living Include:
- 24-hour staffing
- Continental breakfast, restaurant-style noon and evening meals
- Weekly housekeeping with bed-linen change
- Nursing assessment
- Scheduled activities and social events
- Beautifully landscaped campus in a rural setting featuring a secure access courtyard for our memory care residents
- Spiritual care: Worship services, devotionals, rosary, and communion
- Daily social activities: Activities Calendars
- Fitness equipment
Supplemental Onsite Services
(These services are available for an additional fee)
- Beauty Salon: Our licensed beautician provides haircuts, styling, permanents, and shampoos and sets twice a week.
- Podiatry: Central Iowa Foot Clinic provides care on a quarterly basis. Fees for these services are billed to your insurance provider.
- Laboratory: Mercy Labs provides services when ordered by your physician. Fees for these services are billed to your insurance provider.
- Rehabilitative Services: Licensed therapists from RehabVisions provide physical, occupational, and speech therapy services. Fees for these services are billed to your insurance provider.
- Optometry: The doctors from Eye Care Associates provide eye care on an as-needed basis.
- Transportation: Wheelchair-accessible vans are available by appointment for a fee.
1204 Linden Street
Dallas Center, Iowa